Exclusive Platinum Offer
What are the benefits? How does it work?
- Developers use platinum buying to fund early overhead and construction costs to fund the development of their building
- Condovo has access to units for Water's Edge before any other realtor in Canada
- With us, you will get early access and guaranteed inventory, floor plans information and pricing before anyone else
- Since platinum offers occur months before the public sale, the average sale price is around 20% less than what non-Platinum buyers get
- Prices starting from the $300's and includes built-in upgrades and parking/locker access before any other buyers
- The promotional deposit structure lets you deposit at a slower rate than traditional buyers and gives you flexibility other buyers don't get
- Submit your info on the form to reserve your unit today! We promise not to spam you.
FEATURES, DESIGN & AMENITIES
Water’s Edge at The Cove is a new condo project by The Conservatory Group and is currently in pre-construction.
Water’s Edge at The Cove Condos will be located at 2163 Lake Shore Boulevard West in Etobicoke.
Water’s Edge Etobicoke will be a 56 storey tower with mixed condo units.
The estimated completion date for Water’s Edge at The Cove is still unknown.
The suites at Water’s edge at the Cove offer an atmosphere of remarkable style and complexity. Stunning full-sized kitchens offering you the most desirable features and functional kitchen designs. Extravagant master bedrooms give you the atmosphere of both comfort and luxury. There is something for you at every corner, these radiantly designed spaces let you know that Water’s edge at the Cove is a condominium community like no other.
Waterways offers an incredible array of amenities to fit your modern urban lifestyle. In the lobby you’ll find a 24-hour concierge to greet your guests, receive packages and more.
You can stay in shape by swimming laps in the indoor pool or perfect that hard beach body by working out in our state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Hotel-inspired guest suites and an elegant party room make it easy to show your friends and family world-class hospitality.
Resort Styled Amenities Including 24 Hour Concierge, Indoor Pool, State of Art Fitness Centre, Guest Suites, Theatre, Billiards Room, Fitness Centre, Sauna & More!
Transit, Sites, Shopping & Restaurants
- Water's Edge at the Cove brings you unobstructed views of Lake Ontario and Toronto's dazzling skyline that is a true celebration of its extravagant waterfront location.
- Located in the Mimico neighbourhood in Toronto, you can relax and enjoy the views at this exclusive waterfront paradise.
- At Waterways, you’ll find the life that you’ve always wanted. Beautiful views, breathtaking interiors, unbeatable amenities and an incredible proximity to downtown Toronto combine to create the city’s finest lifestyle location. Waterways lets you get swept up in the warm current of lakefront living and immersed in all that Toronto has to offer. Dive in to Luxury. Dive into excitement. Dive in to Waterways.
- A crystal clear edifice of glass mirrors the shimmering splendour of Lake Ontario. Large, inviting windows welcome light and beauty into inspired luxury suites. Spacious balconies offer room to relax and enjoy the views at this exclusive waterfront paradise. At Waterways, you’ll discover a condominium community that is a true celebration of its sumptuous waterfront location.
The Convervatory Group
- For over 50 years, the Conservatory Group has commanded an enviable record of achievement by creating legendary landmarks that have transformed the cityscape of the Greater Toronto Area.
- The Conservatory Group is proud to be one of Canada’s largest builders of fine luxury condominium communities. The company’s impressive portfolio of exciting residences spans right across the GTA, including the most sought after addresses in Thornhill, North York, midtown, downtown and Mississauga. More than just a high-rise builder, the company has also created numerous low-rise residential communities from townhomes to limited edition enclaves to custom estate homes throughout Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, North York, Ajax and many other location across the GTA. Responsible for the construction and sale of more than 30,000 residences and with a vast residential expertise building new home communities of every kind, the company’s reputation for excellence is well deserved.
- The company’s founder Mr. Ted Libfeld, has been one of the outstanding contributors to Toronto’s new home industry. Among his many achievements, Mr. Libfeld was responsible for innovative financial programs that made homeownership affordable to thousands. In 2000, Mr. Libfeld was recognized with the “First Presidential Award of Merit” for his exceptional contributions to the new home industry by his peers and inducted into the Greater Toronto Home Builders’ Association Hall of Fame. Today, his legacy is ably carried on by his four sons, who are leading the competent team of professionals through many more decades of success.
- With their expert staff, from the planners who choose the best community locales, to the architects who create thoughtful and functional designs, to the specialized and skilled craftsmen who build the homes, the company continues to expand and grow. Staying true to the company’s founding principles, every day this team of professionals is dedicated to ensuring complete homebuyer satisfaction.
- Throughout the years, the company has proven over and over that they possess the extensive experience to successfully build and manage a project of any size. Building with five decades of excellence, the Conservatory Group is proud to be unsurpassed and at the forefront of the industry shaping new home communities across the Greater Toronto Area.