Exclusive Platinum Offer
What are the benefits? How does it work?
- Developers use platinum buying to fund early overhead and construction costs to fund the development of their building
- Since platinum offers occur months before the public sale, the average sale price is around 20% less than what non-Platinum buyers get
- Prices starting from the $300's and includes built-in upgrades and parking/locker access before any other buyers
- The promotional deposit structure lets you deposit at a slower rate than traditional buyers and gives you flexibility other buyers don't get
- Submit your info on the form to reserve your unit today! We promise not to spam you.
FEATURES, DESIGN & AMENITIES
Valhalla Town Square is a major mixed-use development by Edilcan at 2 Gibbs Road in Etobicoke containing office, retail, condos, townhomes, and rental residential surrounding a green town square.
Prices estimated to be starting from $300,000 and will feature 1,500 condo and townhouse units.
Move in dates are estimated at 2021.
Architecture by Page + Steele IBI Group Architects.
Transit, Sites, Shopping & Restaurants
- Located at 2 Gibbs Road In Etobicoke, Valhalla Town Square is at the intersection of Bloor St W and the East Mall.
- This location is in the Islington-City Centre West neighborhood in Toronto.
- A beautiful location with close access to public transit that's within walking distance to the park and has easy access to highway 427 and the East Mall Shopping Centre.
- Valhalla Towns Square has a Walk Score of 71 out of 100 and a transit score of 72 out of 100.
- Nearby parks include East Mall Park, West Mall Park and Silver Hill Park.
Edilcan Development Corporation
- Edilcan Development Corporation is an organization that has helped shape the landscape of Toronto.
- They have been working since the 1950’s and have built hundreds of buildings, including over 10,000 condominium suites throughout the Greater Toronto Area in some of the city’s most enticing neighbourhoods. Throughout this time, they’ve built luxury residential towers and commercial and industrial projects as well.
- Today they are led by a father-and-son team, president Aurelio Di Rocco and his son G.P.Their success can be attributed to their commitment to working in a hands-on and detail-oriented nature. G.P. has over 30 years of experience in the real estate development industry having worked in the field from a young age.
- Being keenly aware of how the industry has changed during this time, G.P. has come to love the modern digital evolution because it means that information can be delivered instantaneously.
- It also mean that consumers are more well-educated because of the wealth of information on the internet, which G.P. says is a good thing.
- This team describes themselves as boutique builders. This means that instead of developing numerous projects at once, they focus on hand-picked projects so they can concentrate their resources and attention and ensure they provide quality products.