Transit City is the first residential complex to be developed at SmartCentres Place -- a 55 storey condominium with 551 units.
Lobby design to include a BUCA-branded restaurant and BAR BUCA to be operated by King Street Food Company -- the first BUCA-branded restaurant concept outside of downtown Toronto. From morning until night, residents will be able to experience BUCA in their lobby; a latte and pastry in the morning, a quick bite during the day or a drink at night are all on the menu for residents.
Amenities for residents include a membership to the new 100,000 square foot, purpose-built YMCA, adjacent to Transit City. It will provide residents with access to a new 100,000 square foot flagship facility featuring child care, fitness and aquatic facilities plus a 20,000 square foot City of Vaughan library and studio space. Transit City has partnered with the YMCA to offer each suite a membership that will allow them to have full access to the fitness and lifestyle amenities at their doorstep.
Estimated completion date set for 2020
- Located at York Regional Road 7, Vaughan ON
- Unparalleled access to the GTA’s newest TTC’s stop, Transit City is steps away from the subway entrance and far closer than any other residential building in the area. In addition to the subway, Transit City is located adjacent to the York regional transit station and offers local and rapid transit services in all nine York Region municipalities.
Will be steps from the new VMC subway station, connecting to the TTC Line 1 Yonge -University subway line. 11,000 Vaughan Businesses and Residents
Transit City Condos is steps away from the everyday necessities of shopping and fitness to luxurious nightlife and entertainment. Located in the area is a movie theatre, Vaughan Putting Edge, local clubs, Dave & Buster’s, amazing eateries, and so many more amenities being developed for all ages.
- 7 minutes from York University to the VMC, serving 50,000+ Students Population and Young Professionals
- 45 minutes door-to door from Toronto’s Union Station to Vaughan’s Downtown VMC Station
- Schools currently nearby include:
- Father Bressani Catholic High School
- St. John Bosco Catholic Elementary School
- Blue Willow Public
MORE ABOUT CENTRECOURT DEVELOPMENTS
- CentreCourt Developments are focused on the development of well thought out high-rise condominiums located in close proximity to Toronto's major amenities, rapid transit network and employment areas
- Currently representing approximately 2,500 new units and one billion dollars of development value
- Notable projects include Axis Condos, Grid, Core, INDX, Karma, Peter Street