Exclusive Platinum Offer
What are the benefits? How does it work?
- Developers use platinum buying to fund early overhead and construction costs to fund the development of their building
- Condovo has access to units for The One before any other realtor in Canada
- With us, you will get early access and guaranteed inventory, floor plans information and pricing before anyone else
- Since platinum offers occur months before the public sale, the average sale price is around 20% less than what non-Platinum buyers get
- Prices starting from the $600's and includes built-in upgrades and parking/locker access before any other buyers
- The promotional deposit structure lets you deposit at a slower rate than traditional buyers and gives you flexibility other buyers don't get
- Submit your info on the form to reserve your unit today! We promise not to spam you.
FEATURES, DESIGN & AMENITIES
Located at 1 Bloor St W on Yonge & Bloor, grandeur and excitement encompasses The One. This 80 storey tower will be the second tallest tower in Toronto next to the CN Tower, with 72 levels of apartments on top of an eight-level luxury shopping mall.
Expect top-end amenities, high-level retail, world-class restaurants, fashion centres and more exciting amenities at The One Condos.
It is being developed by Mizrahi Developments, a boutique firm renowned for its passion for craftsmanship and details, that offers a sense of well-being and beauty.
THE ONE will be designed by Foster + Partners, one of the most innovative architectural firms in the world today, making it a memorable part of Toronto, a city that knows how to live.
Transit, Sites, Shopping & Restaurants
- Located at 1 Bloor St W on Yonge & Bloor
Below ground, the building would connect to the PATH system to the north, and also reach diagonally under the intersection of Yonge and Bloor to connect to the subway.
Walk Score: 100
- Transit Score: 100
- Attractions and landmarks in Downtown Toronto include The Grange, Osgoode Hall, Enoch Turner Schoolhouse Museum, St. Paul’s Basilica, Justina M. Barnicke Gallery, South African War Memorial, One Financial Place Courtyard, Studio District, the Art Gallery of Toronto, the Royal York Hotel, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Union Station, and the CN Tower
- Popular restaurants in downtown include Woods Restaurant & Bar, Carisma, Hy’s Steakhouse-Toronto, Canoe Restaurant & Bar, Library Bar (located inside the Royal York Hotel), Osgoode Hall Restaurant, BOSK at Shangri-La Hotel Toronto, and Harbour Sixty Restaurant
- Shopping malls in and around Downtown Toronto include Capital City Shopping Centre, CF Toronto Eaton Centre (featuring over 230 stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues), and Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Transportation options in the area include bustling Yonge Street, various bus routes and rail lines service Downtown Toronto (via the Toronto Transit Commission), and nearby airports are Toronto City Centre Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Mizrahi Developments came about with a vision of several goals to change expectations in the industry. It was a desire to enhance the changing streetscapes of Canada with carefully articulated, mid-to-high-rise buildings that give those who work and live in them as much pleasure as those who pass by their exteriors.
- Completed projects include 1451 Wellington, 181 Davenport, Lytton Park, 128 Hazelton, and more throughout the Greater Toronto Area
- Focuses on mixed residential and office/retail projects
- Current members of the following: ISO9001, Tarion, BILD, GreenHouse Certification, EnergyStar