Exclusive Platinum Offer
What are the benefits? How does it work?
- Developers use platinum buying to fund early overhead and construction costs to fund the development of their building
- Since platinum offers occur months before the public sale, the average sale price is around 20% less than what non-Platinum buyers get
- Prices starting from the $300's and includes built-in upgrades and parking/locker access before any other buyers
- The promotional deposit structure lets you deposit at a slower rate than traditional buyers and gives you flexibility other buyers don't get
- Submit your info on the form to reserve your unit today! We promise not to spam you.
FEATURES, DESIGN & AMENITIES
Planned for a 2 tower, 38 storey project, the Mirabella Condos are going to be a landmark on the Lake Shore for years to come
Joined by a 5 storey podium, the first phase will be the East Tower with 368 units with sales for the West Tower following shortly after for a total occupancy of 760 residential units
Opposite the Humber River from Toronto's booming Humber Bay Shores area, the Mirabella is going to be a huge addition to the neighborhood.
Throw in the additional 315 m² of retail space at the southwest corner by Windermere for small shops and cafes, the project aims to be a delight as designed by Ferris + Associates.
Other features are 400 parking spaces, 720 bicycle parking spaces, and 1658 m² of amenitites with the second tower featuring 369 parking spaces, 38 bicycle parking spaces, and another 1613 m² of amenities.
Transit, Sites, Shopping & Restaurants
- For drivers, quick access to the East and Westbound Lake Shore Boulevard routes makes the Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway a short drive.
You'll be located next to the 501 Lake Shore Boulevard West / The Queensway Streetcar line for access to Osgoode Subway Station in approximately 40 minutes.
An 11 minute bus ride to Keele Subway Station will take you to the Bloor West Subway line.
- Living at the Mirabella, you'll have instant access to the Lakeshore Boardwalk, the beauty of Lake Ontario, and live across the street from the Martin Goodman Trail.
- Since you'll be east of the Humber Bay Arch Bridge, you'll be located at one of Toronto's favourite running and cycling landmarks.
- South and East Facing Suites will be waking up to a beautiful sunrise over Lake Ontario each summer.
Diamante Development Corporation
- When it comes to inspired design and benchmark architecture, Diamante is a well-established leader in the Toronto development industry.
- The company is highly respected for their exceptional developments, providing building after building in prime city locations that transform neighbourhoods and create aspirational residential destinations.
- The Diamante hallmark has always been superior building quality, unique living spaces and extraordinary value - For more than three decades, Diamante has contributed magnificent structures to the Toronto skyline and beyond.
- Diamante is a full-service company, overseeing all aspects of a development including planning, development, marketing and advertising, sales, construction, after sales service and property management.
- The company holds an Excellent rating from the Tarion Warranty Corporation and is the three time winner of the coveted Grand Sam Award for Project of the Year from BILD, an unprecedented three years in a row.