GO.2 Condominiums is an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation, while excitement and adventure await you in the nearby Village of Maple. A beacon of beautiful architecture and thoughtful design, GO.2 is set in an unparalleled location for convenience.
Adjacent to the Maple GO Station and minutes from Highways 400 and 407, the entire GTA is at your door. But local amenities will tempt you to stay close to home. Enjoy parks, shopping and numerous dining options, right in your new neighbourhood.
Resident and building amenities include a 9th-floor terrace, yoga and steam room, exercise and weights room, a theatre, party room, guest suite, and more
Suite features to include 5”-inch wide flooring, contemporary cabinets, porcelain mosaic backsplash, 9’ floor-to-ceiling windows, luxury bathroom finishes (porcelain, mosaic tile, soaker bathtub), and walk-in shower with glass enclosure.
- This new development will be located in the Village of Maple, a high-growth neighbourhood in the city of Vaughan. The location of the new condos is located just a 13-minute walk to the Barrie Train at the Maple GO Station stop. It’s only a 6-minute commute by car to Downtown Vaughan.
- Local and nearby attractions and things to do include Canada’s Wonderland (home to Wonder Mountain), Maple Downs Golf Course, the historic Black Creek Pioneer Village, LegoLand Discovery Centre, Reptilia Zoo & Education Centre, McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Colossus Woodbridge, Kortright Centre for Observation, Mackenzie Glen District Park, ZooLand Indoor Play Centre, Eagle’s Nest Golf Club, the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, Magnotta Winery, The Amici Museum, and the Baitul Islam Mosque (one of the country’s largest mosques)
- Restaurant options located near the area include St. Louis Bar & Grill, Pollo Loco Churrasqueria, Pho Vaughan, Sinopoli’s Italian Ristorante, Tandoori Time, Burrito Squad, Maple Garden Chinese Restaurant, Roma Bar & Café, Asian Legend Restaurant, Hero Certified Burgers, Pita Land, Teriyaki Experience, Kelsey’s, Pizza Nova, and Grazie Ristorante
- There are several good schools close to the area, including St. Joan of Arc Catholic High School, Divine Mercy Catholic Elementary School, Romeo Dallaire Public School, Spirit of Math School, and Maple Preschool
- Nearby transportation options include Highway 400, the Rutherford GO Station, and bus service is provided by the TTC (Toronto Transit Commission, GO Transit, and York Region Transit
MORE ABOUT PEMBERTON GROUP
Pemberton Group has more than 50 years of experience creating successful residential and commercial developments, and has built a solid reputation for excellence. The team behind every project brings to the table exceptional talent, leadership and dedication.
A Pemberton Group condominium stands apart from the crowd. Residents enjoy design creativity and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by quality features and outstanding amenities.
Completed projects include Bluwater Condominiums in Oakville, Neon Condominiums in Toronto, Miracle at Yonge (Richmond Hill), Park Lake Residences (Toronto), Princess Place (Toronto), U Condominiums (Toronto), Promenade at Port Royal Place (Etobicoke), Parkway Place (Toronto), The Premier (Richmond Hill), Pulse in Toronto, Uptown Residences (Toronto), and Peninsula Place (Toronto)
- Current developments include Time and Space, Indigo Condominiums, Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2, CityLights, SkyCity2, Ten93 Queen West, and 177 Front Street East Condos