Exclusive Platinum Offer
What are the benefits? How does it work?
- Developers use platinum buying to fund early overhead and construction costs to fund the development of their building
- Condovo has access to units for The Charles before any other realtor in Canada
- With us, you will get early access and guaranteed inventory, floor plans information and pricing before anyone else
- Since platinum offers occur months before the public sale, the average sale price is around 20% less than what non-Platinum buyers get
- Prices starting from the high $300's and includes built-in upgrades and parking/locker access before any other buyers
- The promotional deposit structure lets you deposit at a slower rate than traditional buyers and gives you flexibility other buyers don't get
- Submit your info on the form to reserve your unit today! We promise not to spam you.
FEATURES, DESIGN & AMENITIES
The Charles at Church is a new condo development by Aspen Ridge Homes currently in preconstruction at 628 Church Street, Toronto.
With a move in date of 2020, the property will feature a total of 408 units across 47 storeys.
Combining striking modern architecture with charming heritage buildings, you will discover a brilliant fusion of luxury and sentiment in an exciting landmark location.
The Charles At Church condos had been designed by Architect Leslie Klein of Quadrangle, Interior Designer Mike Niven of MNID, and Landscaping Architect Gus Maurano ff the MBTW Group.
Together, the elite team created a one-of-a-kind building with quaint European Luxury and modern amenities to complement the lifestyle of its one-of-a-kind residences.
Transit, Sites, Shopping & Restaurants
- Located at 628 Church Street, the Charles at Church Condo has a unique balance of modern and classic.
With a near perfect walk score of 99/100, it is close to 3 major subway stations: Bloor-Yonge, Wellesley, & Sherbourne
- This access will have you commuting from Wellesley Station to Union Station in under 10 minutes.
- Bloor-Yonge Station simply connects you to the Yonge-University Line & the Bloor-Danforth Line.
- Additionally, the Charles at Church is perfect for university and college students - close to Ryerson University, University of Toronto, George Brown College, & OCAD University.
- Church and Charles is a charming location with many cafes, outdoor patios & delightful stores. Just north is one of Toronto’s most luxurious streets Bloor St West. Home to huge luxury brands like Holt Renfrew, Roots, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
Nearby parks include George Hislop Park, Asquith Green and Norman Jewison Park.
Aspen Ridge HomeS
- At the heart of Aspen Ridge Homes is customer satisfaction.
- Every day, Aspen Ridge Homes strives to exceed customers’ expectations with an unwavering commitment to the design, construction and value of the homes they build through technological innovation and traditional customer service.
- Time and again, Aspen Ridge Homes builds communities of dreams that last a lifetime.
With more than twenty-five years of family experience, the people of Aspen Ridge Homes come from a long line of distinguished builders and developers, whose philosophy embodies excellence, craftsmanship, quality and care.
Tradition, expertise and commitment are what keep Aspen Ridge Homes strong.
Building one fine community after another gives Aspen Ridge Homes the knowledge and expertise to identify with the needs of today’s homeowner.