The building will consist of 14 storeys and 173 units; with it's unique L-shaped design described as 'the cottages of the Toronto islands'
Designed by Danish firm 3XN Architects with Toronto's Kirkor Architects joining the growing cluster of water-themed condominiums community
Estimated completion date set for 2020
- Starting from $400,000s
- Located at 295 Queens Quay East, Toronto, ON M5A 1B9
- Estimated Walk Score: 91
- Estimated Transit Score: 92
- Located in the Bayside Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto
- Steps to both St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery District and Toronto Island Ferry Terminal
- Minutes to the Billy Bishop Airport
- TTC stop located a few steps from the front door
- Nearby beaches include Sugar Beach, Cherry Beach and Woodbine Beach
- Nearby parks include St. James Park, Berczy Park, and Sculpture Gardens
- Nearby schools
- Elementary and Intermediate School: Nelson Mandela Park Public School
- High School: Jarvis Collegiate Institute
- College: George Brown Waterfront Campus
More About Tridel
- Tridel has 80 years of home building experience first establishing itself in 1934 and bulidling the first apartment complex in 1961 to present day having built 80,000 homes.
- Notable projects include Aquavista and Aqualina
MORE ABOUT HINES DEVELOPMENT
- Hines has 109 developments currently underway around the world, and historically, has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,126 properties, totaling over 351 million square feet.
- Notable projects include 609 Main at Texas, 53W53 and CityCenterDC