Social Condos is a 602 unit, 52-storey residence in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core just steps to public transit, shops, restaurants, top universities, cinemas and more.
Anticipated for occupancy in 2022, it is set to rise in a top investor location, as condo values in the area have increased, on average, 28 per cent in Q2 2017 year-over-year.
Designed by RAW Design and developed by Pemberton Group, the world class property has a foundation of fantastic property experts with a massive reputation in the Toronto real estate market.
- Storeys/Suites: 52 Storeys / 602 Suites
- Suite Types: Studios to Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBA
- Pricing: From the $400,000s
- Maintenance Fees: $0.56 - $0.58/sf
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on signing, Balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 120 days, 5% in 425 days, 5% in 540 days, 5% on Occupancy
- Suite Finishes: 9’ Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Incentives: Right To Assign, Capped Levies
- Building Amenities: TBA
Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor, the development has a 95 Walk Score and 100 Transit Score.
The property is steps away from Dundas Station on the Yonge Subway Line.
The city’s top entertainment destinations will be steps out the front door, including Yonge and Dundas Square, Eaton Centre (Toronto’s premier mall, with major anchor stores Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue and a total of +200 retailers), a Cineplex Cinemas and countless restaurants, bars and cafes
Canada’s top universities and colleges are conveniently located nearby, from University of Toronto and Ryerson University to the St. James George Brown College campus.
The historic Maple Leaf Gardens building, which now houses an 85,000 square foot Loblaws, LCBO and JoeFresh clothing store, is under 10 minutes away on foot.
The residence is minutes from the Financial District and the PATH network - the largest underground shopping complex in the world.
MORE ABOUT Pemberton Group
Pemberton Group has more than 50 years of experience creating successful residential and commercial developments, and has built a solid reputation for excellence. The team behind every project brings to the table exceptional talent, leadership and dedication.
A Pemberton Group condominium stands apart from the crowd. Residents enjoy design creativity and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by quality features and outstanding amenities.
Completed projects include Bluwater Condominiums in Oakville, Neon Condominiums in Toronto, Miracle at Yonge (Richmond Hill), Park Lake Residences (Toronto), Princess Place (Toronto), U Condominiums (Toronto), Promenade at Port Royal Place (Etobicoke), Parkway Place (Toronto), The Premier (Richmond Hill), Pulse in Toronto, Uptown Residences (Toronto), and Peninsula Place (Toronto)
- Current developments include Indigo Condominiums, Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2, CityLights, SkyCity2, Ten93 Queen West, and 177 Front Street East Condos