Panda Condos will consist of 30 storeys and a total of 579 units, including a 3-storey commercial base and a 1-storey mezzanine
Designed by architects Alliance
Formerly the World's Biggest Book Store
Estimated completion date set for 2020
- Located at Yonge and Dundas (20 Edward Street, Toronto, ON M5G 1C9)
- Walk Score: 100
- Transit Score: 100
- Bike Score: 100
- Nearby access to Yonge-Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, Ed Mirvish Theatre and more!
- 2 minute walk to Dundas Subway Station and PATH system
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Karry Sefton Park, Trinity Park, Labyrinth and College Park
- Walking distance to Ryerson University and University of Toronto
- Nearby schools
- Elementary school: Church Street Junior Public School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School
- Intermediate school: Jesse Ketchum Junior & Senior Pubic School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School
- High school: Jarvis Collegiate Institute
More About Lifetime Developments
- Lifetime Developments has been creating thriving residential neighbourhoods and successful commercial properties that have defined new benchmarks for architectural and design innovation.
- By consistently demonstrating the foresight to identify key locations that are poised for growth, and inspiring the evolution of dynamic urban communities, Lifetime continues to remain at the forefront of Toronto’s real estate and development sector.
- Notable projects include Four Seasons Private Residence, The Yorkville, WaterparkCity, Neptune, Lumiere, INDX, The Code Condos & Whitehaus