Artists' Alley is a new mixed-use condominium development currently in pre-construction near University Avenue and Dundas Street West in Toronto, Ontario by Lanterra Developments. It consists of a 54 storey tower and two mid-rise buildings with ground floor retail in all three buildings designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects.
Artists' Alley Condos is located close to all amenities such as parks, schools, shops, restaurants and office buildings.
This development site is situated in the Grange Park neighbourhood of downtown Toronto which is home to the Art Gallery of Ontario, Ontario College of Art and the Ontario Crafts Council. Grange Park is located right between the Chinatown district and also the Bay Street Corridor, which is one of Toronto’s most densely populated neighbourhoods.
- Located near University Avenue and Dundas Street West (234 SimcoeStreet, Toronto)
- Walk Score: 99
- Transit Score: 100
- Artists' Alley is located near the Toronto City Hall, Nathan Philips Square, the Toronto Eaton Centre, Ryerson University, OCAD University, the University of Toronto, Mount Sinai Hospital, the Hospital for Sick Children, the Toronto General Hospital, Osgood Hall, the Royal Alexandra Theatre, Princess of Wales Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Canada's Walk of Fame and much much more.
- Nearby subway stations include St. Patrick and Osgoode
More About LANTERRA DEVELOPMENTS
- Every Lanterra condominium represents the perfect combination of architecture, interior design, a superb selection of suites and floorplans and unbeatable value - all of which come together to offer the finest homes in their class.
- At Lanterra, everything starts with a master plan. They take into account various factors such as location, design, area amenities, environmental considerations, existing and planned transit options, and much more. Each project is carefully developed, themed and marketed to meet the needs of the targeted consumer.
- Lanterra Developments has been actively involved in the community and has since launched very successful projects such as 22 Condos, Factory Lofts, One Bedford, Neptune, Burano, Ice Condos, and more.