Residences on Portland
The Pemberton Group
- Sale Prices - Available Units: From $589,990 to $1,019,990
- Cost to Purchase Parking: $65,000.00
- Cost to Purchase Storage: $7,000.00
- Deposit Structure: $5000 on Signing, 5% minus $5000 in 30 days, 5% in 120 days, 5% in 425 days, 5% in 540 days, 5% on Occupancy
- 543 Richmond Condos is a new condo development by Pemberton Group currently in preconstruction at 543 Richmond Street West, Toronto. 543 Richmond Condos has a total of 476 units.
- Find calm away from the commotion. A chic sanctuary that says you’ve moved up. But you don’t have to move on. Dine on King, indulge on Queen and then find your way home. Steps from the Entertainment District, yet one step removed from the bustle, the best of both worlds awaits at 543 Richmond.
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minute walk to the Augusta Ave Stop
- 7 minute drive to the University of Toronto-St. George Campus
- Close to the entertainment and Fashion District
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Victoria Square Park, Alexandra Park and Carr Street Parkette
- Pemberton Group has more than 50 years of experience creating successful residential and commercial developments, and has built a solid reputation for excellence. The team behind every project brings to the table exceptional talent, leadership and dedication.
- A Pemberton Group condominium stands apart from the crowd. Residents enjoy design creativity and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by quality features and outstanding amenities.
- Completed projects include Bluwater Condominiums in Oakville, Neon Condominiums in Toronto, Miracle at Yonge (Richmond Hill), Park Lake Residences (Toronto), Princess Place (Toronto), U Condominiums (Toronto), Promenade at Port Royal Place (Etobicoke), Parkway Place (Toronto), The Premier (Richmond Hill), Pulse in Toronto, Uptown Residences (Toronto), and Peninsula Place (Toronto)
- Current developments include Time and Space, Indigo Condominiums, Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2, CityLights, SkyCity2, Ten93 Queen West, and 177 Front Street East Condos